In Zimbabwe, man catches wife in bed with Congolese lover
InformAfrica – This is an infidelity story of a Zimbabwean man from Harare who caught his cheating wife doing the unthinkable with her Congolese lover on their matrimonial bed. The following story was culled from MyZimbabwe.
It took them ages to build their love and mutual trust in their marriage of 15-years, but it took them less than a minute to bring the marriage to an end when Douglas Mado of Washington Avenue in Waterfalls on Friday caught his beloved wife red handed, sweating it out and dishing out all her sweetness to her boyfriend in their matrimonial bed.
Douglas, who has a 12-year-old daughter with his wife Patricia Bakure, could not believe his eyes when he saw the ‘queen of his heart’ doing what she knows best, keeping inline with the rhythm her alleged unidentified boyfriend was applying forth. Upon sensing danger the boyfriend, believed to be a Congolese, prematurely stopped the bedroom game, smartly dressed in nothing else but just a T-Shirt that was struggling to cover his ‘Garden of Eden’ and took to his heels heading towards Waterfalls Police Station, located in Harare.
Related Stories on InformAfrica:
Douglas, who was working on a tip-off had previously been told that his wife is letting other men ‘dig into her mine’ while he was not at home.
“Early this week my friend informed me that my wife brings a lot of men into my house as I will be at work. I pretended as If I was going to work then hanged around in the neighbourhood. Within a short space of time I saw my wife heading towards our house in the company of her boyfriend. After giving them ample time to get into action, I them unexpectedly got home and found them NAKED having sex to make matters worse on our MATRIMONIAL BED,” said Douglas.
The cheated Douglas declared that the marriage has come to an end with immediate effect.
“Her relatives should come to this police station and pick her up, I don’t want anything to do with her anymore. She will leave everything that I bought for her in my house EXCEPT these clothes that she is wearing,” fumed Douglas.
The visibly ashamed Patricia, who seemed to be fully armed with sexual know-how such that one man could NOT be enough for her said there were ‘push factors’ that dragged her into giving sexual ‘benefits’ to other men at the expense of her husband of fifteen years.
“While I feel embarrassed, but what occurred today has just called for an immediate divorce action, but the truth is we had since stopped loving each other. This man would never let my relatives to come and see me. He had since stopped taking care of myself and our daughter. I have been dating this Congolese guy for quite some time. He really knew how to take care of my needs since I was just as good as single,” boasted Patricia.
It seems more drama is yet to be staged as Patricia says she has to acquire a 50% stake in the property they acquired in their 15 years of marriage. Douglas’ mother who has immediately become EX-mother-in-law to Patricia caused a scene at the Police Station as she expressed her anger at the top of her voice.
“I have struggled to look after my son and his wife, growing maize and buying food for them. This is very shameful. She has ruined their 12-year-old daughter’s life. I have always suspected that my muroora is promiscuous. This was after we approached a prophet when their 2-year-old baby died mysteriously. When the prophet revealed to us about my muroora’s cheating habits we took it lightly,” said Gogo Chironga.
The Congolese boyfriend was so lucky to survive a possible thorough beating as he remained at the police station for protection.
Interesting Facts About Infidelity In Marriages (source)
- Percentage of “arranged marriages” (where parents pick their sons or daughters spouses) that end in divorce: 3%
- Medical field(s) with the highest divorce rate: psychiatrists and marriage counselors
- Percentage of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional: 41%
- Percentage of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had: 57%
- Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had: 54%
- Percentage of men and women who admit to having an affair with a co-worker: 36%
- Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity on business trips: 36%
- Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity (emotional or physical) with a brother-in-law or sister-in-law: 17%
- Average length of an affair: 2 years
- Percentage of marriages that last after an affair has been admitted to or discovered: 31%
- Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 74%
- Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 68%