InformAfrica – I wonder if my African people realize drinking green tea is nutritionally very essential to the body, especially for its antioxidant properties and polyphenols (the substances that give green tea its many health benefits). Green tea is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Below are 7 reasons why Africans should drink Green Tea for good health:
- Drinking green tea slows down aging.
- Green tea help neutralize free radicals.
- Green tea act as a cleaning mechanism in the blood which is good for cardiovascular health.
- Drinking green tea helps to reduce stress, prevents inflammation, fight infections and strengthen the immune system.
- Drinking green tea prevents oxidation and deterioration of the heart muscle.
- For those trying to loose weight or slim down, you definitely need green tea.
- Green tea is also anti-carcinogenic (destroys cancer cells), also prevents infertility.
The purpose of this health-related article is to inform the African people, both on the continent and abroad, of the importance of drinking green tea for it’s many health benefits.
By Kevin Onuma